Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I may earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running my site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
Are you a gluten free household, and following the Trim Healthy Plan? I got you, Lovely Lady!
I am sharing our weekly menu plan for our family of 9, for the week of January 16-22nd, 2022.
If I had the freezer space to do it, once a month cooking would be my ideal way to manage meal preparation, but most of our freezer space is tied up in our home-raised meats and frozen fruits and veggie stash to help us in our rural western Montana life.
We also plan our food days to coincide with our Saturday sabbath, or Shabbat, and our Leftover day is Sunday.
This helps us eat our way through our leftovers, while also giving this Mama a day off from cooking….WIN!
If you don’t have a routine with your leftovers, I would implore you to develop one to save your sanity and cut down on your cooking, or steal mine. You can read about it here.
What do you feed a Gluten Free family of 9?
I’m so glad you asked…here we go!
****I will be using recipes from Various Cookbooks that are Compatible with the Trim Healthy Mama lifestyle, along with recipes from around the internet. I will link the book and give a page number, or website, where applicable****
**I also cook with my Leftover days in mind, and double almost every recipe that I make. My shopping list will reflect single recipe amounts as we have a much larger than average family to prepare for. **
- Breakfast: Spinach & Sausage Egg Muffins
- Lunch: Travel food
- Dinner: Leftovers
- Snack: Brown Rice Cakes with Kanada’s Real Deal Peanut Butter and Banana
- Snack: Leftovers
- Breakfast: Banana Blueberry Pancakes with Sugar Free Syrup
- Lunch: Egg Curry
- Dinner: Beef Stroganof with Brown Rice
- Snack: Easy Oat Bars and a banana
- Snack: Butter Me Up Banana Bread
- Breakfast: Biscuits and Gravy
- Lunch: Easy Chili
- Dinner: Low-Carb Skillet Sausage and Cornbread Supper with Southern Style Green Beans
- Snack: Hot Creamcicle Cocoa
- Snack: Salted Caramel Cookie Dough Bites
- Breakfast: Keto Pumpkin Bread
- Lunch: Matzo Ball Soup
- Dinner: Creamy Chicken Gravy over Seasoned Quinoa
- Snack: My Kombucha with Collagen
- Snack: Cranberry Coconut Protein Baobab Bars, we will be leaving out the cranberries
- Breakfast: Keto Lemon Pound Cake
- Lunch: Beans and Rice Taco Soup
- Dinner: Low -Carb Enchilada Meatballs and Mexican Veggie Rice
- Snack: Foxy Coffee
- Snack: Lemon Bar in a Jar
- Breakfast: Blueberry Donuts
- Lunch: Lentil Soup
- Dinner: Pizza Night with Finger Lickin’ BBQ Sauce
- Snack: Foxy Tea
- Snack: Coconut Cake
- Breakfast: No Carb Easy Bread Cinnamon Rolls and Fresh Veggies
- Lunch: Mexican Pinto Bean Soup…I will be exchanging the potatoes for a bag of cauliflower
- Dinner: Chicken Lettuce Wraps, we eat them over broccoli
- Snack: Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate
- Snack: Crazy Cake, recipe in testing
Here are my favorite products, should you wonder where to find them, gluten free. And, if you would like to know what’s going on the Treehouse, please sign up for my newsletter!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
If you want to learn more about my Trim Healthy Mama Lifestyle Coaching, How I got my Husband on board with our eating style, or how to cut down your cooking time you have come to the right place.
Leave a Reply