Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I may earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running my site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
Are you a gluten free household, and following the Trim Healthy Plan? I got you, Lovely Lady!
I am sharing our weekly menu plan for our family of 9, for the week of January 23-29, 2022.
If I had the freezer space to do it, once a month cooking would be my ideal way to manage meal preparation, but most of our freezer space is tied up in our home-raised meats and frozen fruits and veggie stash to help us in our rural western Montana life.
We also plan our food days to coincide with our Saturday sabbath, or Shabbat, and our Leftover day is Sunday.
This helps us eat our way through our leftovers, while also giving this Mama a day off from cooking….WIN!
If you don’t have a routine with your leftovers, I would implore you to develop one to save your sanity and cut down on your cooking, or steal mine. You can read about it here.
What do you feed a Gluten Free family of 9?
I’m so glad you asked…here we go!
****I will be using recipes from Various Cookbooks that are Compatible with the Trim Healthy Mama lifestyle, along with recipes from around the internet. I will link the book and give a page number, or website, where applicable****
**I also cook with my Leftover days in mind, and double almost every recipe that I make. My shopping list will reflect single recipe amounts as we have a much larger than average family to prepare for. **
- Breakfast: Sweat Pants Oatmeal
- Lunch: Leftovers
- Dinner: Leftovers
- Snack: Powerhouse Chia Juice
- Snack: Leftovers
- Breakfast: Energizing Oatmeal Pancakes with PB Powder Spread and Syrup, as written these are GF/DF/EF but I add egg whites to replace half the liquid, which helps add protein.
- Lunch: Hearty Barbecue Soup
- Dinner: Chicken Broccoli Alfredo, Dairy Free
- Snack: Sweet Cinnamon Milk Tea, I exchange the maple syrup for Pure Stevia Extract Powder to taste
- Snack: Spicy Noocho Popcorn, recipe in testing
- Breakfast: Sausage Pizza Egg Muffins
- Lunch: Red Bean Quinoa and Kale Soup
- Dinner: Taco Hamburger Helper
- Snack: Maca-B Drink
- Snack: Oatmeal Orange Cranberry Muffins
- Breakfast: Sheet Pan Eggs and Veggies
- Lunch: My Take on Thai Soup, multiplied by 9 as this is a single serve recipe
- Dinner: Chicken Taco Meat over Broccoli
- Snack: My Kombucha with Collagen
- Snack: Gluten Free Sourdough Banana Bread
- Breakfast: Baked Blueberry Oatmeal
- Lunch: Dairy Free Cheesy Broccoli Soup
- Dinner: Healthy Taco Cauliflower Rice Skillet
- Snack: Matcha Ninny
- Snack: Snickerdoodle Scones
- Breakfast: Rustic Irish Oat Scone Bread, I replaced the coconut sugar with 1 teaspoon Pure Stevia Extract Powder
- Lunch: Cream Cheese Tomato Soup
- Dinner: Pizza Baked Beans with Gluten Free Sourdough Flatbread
- Snack: Single Serve Matcha Latte
- Snack: Low-Carb Vanilla Cake
- Breakfast: Pizza Quiche
- Lunch: Split Pea Soup
- Dinner: Simple Crockpot Spaghetti Sauce over Southern Style Green Beans
- Snack: Velvety Chai
- Snack: Cranberry Pie