Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I may earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running my site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
Are you a gluten free household, and following the Trim Healthy Plan? I got you, Lovely Lady!
I am sharing our weekly menu plan for our family of 9, for the week of January 9-15th, 2022.
If I had the freezer space to do it, once a month cooking would be my ideal way to manage meal preparation, but most of our freezer space is tied up in our home-raised meats and frozen fruits and veggie stash to help us in our rural western Montana life.
We also plan our food days to coincide with our Saturday sabbath, or Shabbat, and our Leftover day is Sunday.
This helps us eat our way through our leftovers, while also giving this Mama a day off from cooking….WIN!
If you don’t have a routine with your leftovers, I would implore you to develop one to save your sanity and cut down on your cooking, or steal mine. You can read about it here.
What do you feed a Gluten Free family of 9?
I’m so glad you asked…here we go!
****I will be using recipes from Various Cookbooks that are Compatible with the Trim Healthy Mama lifestyle, along with recipes from around the internet. I will link the book and give a page number, or website, where applicable****
**I also cook with my Leftover days in mind, and double almost every recipe that I make. My shopping list will reflect single recipe amounts as we have a much larger than average family to prepare for. **
- Breakfast: Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal
- Lunch: Cauliflower Kale Curry
- Dinner: Instant Pot Ranchero Beans with Cabbage
- Snack: Matcha Ninny
- Snack: Leftovers
- Breakfast: Pumpkin Applesauce Muffins
- Lunch: Chana Dal Stew
- Dinner: BBQ Chicken Casserole with Green Beans
- Snack: Hot Creamcicle Cocoa
- Snack: Zucchini Spice Muffins
- Breakfast: Flaxseed Pumpkin Muffins
- Lunch: Fat Burning Crockpot Soup, this soup does not have a protein source and will need one added to it for a Trim Healthy Mama meal
- Dinner: Creamy Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- Snack: Cinnamon Red Hots Tea with collagen or gelatin
- Snack: Pristine Protein Mousse
- Breakfast: Banana Oatmeal Blender Muffins – replace the whole eggs in this with 1/2 C egg whites or you will have a crossover on the THM plan when you eat more than 1. Also be mindful of the chocolate chips.
- Lunch: Low-Carb Roasted Onion Soup
- Dinner: Slow Cooker Lentil Sloppy Joes with Brussel Sprouts, we will likely not serve them on bread of any kind, and I sub the maple syrup out for stevia to taste
- Snack: Peanut Butter Cookie Nog
- Snack: Fudgy No-Bake Cookies
- Breakfast: Low-Carb Granola
- Lunch: Spicy Beef Ramen
- Dinner: General Tso’s Chickpeas with Broccoli – I am subbing the sugar for stevia and the cornstarch for glucomannan (start at 1/4tsp and work up until it is the thickness you like. I will likely use 1/2 tsp), and decrease the sesame oil in the veggies or leave out entirely and sub water.
- Snack: Velvety Maple Latte’
- Snack: Cranberry Orange Muffins
- Breakfast: Perfect Keto Bagels with Cream Cheese
- Lunch: Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
- Dinner: Coconut Flour Pizza Crust with Tomato Paste and Mozzarella
- Snack: Velvety Chai
- Snack: Brownie Batter Chocolate Cheesecake
- Breakfast: Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
- Lunch: Crockpot Turkey White Bean and Kale Soup
- Dinner: Easy Tamale Pie with my Southern Style Green Beans
- Snack: Velvety Earl Grey
- Snack: Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake
Here are my favorite products, should you wonder where to find them, gluten free. And, if you would like to know what’s going on the Treehouse, please sign up for my newsletter!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
If you want to learn more about my Trim Healthy Mama Lifestyle Coaching, How I got my Husband on board with our eating style, or how to cut down your cooking time you have come to the right place.
Leave a Reply