Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I may earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running my site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
Are you a gluten free household, and following the Trim Healthy Plan? I got you, Lovely Lady!
I am sharing our weekly menu plan for our family of 9, for the week of July 17-23, 2022.
If I had the freezer space to do it, once a month cooking would be my ideal way to manage meal preparation, but most of our freezer space is tied up in our home-raised meats and frozen fruits and veggie stash to help us in our rural western Montana life.
We also plan our food days to coincide with our Saturday sabbath, or Shabbat, and our Leftover day is Sunday.
This helps us eat our way through our leftovers, while also giving this Mama a day off from cooking….WIN!
If you don’t have a routine with your leftovers, I would implore you to develop one to save your sanity and cut down on your cooking, or steal mine. You can read about it here.
What do you feed a Gluten Free family of 9?
I’m so glad you asked…here we go!
****I will be using recipes from Various Cookbooks that are Compatible with the Trim Healthy Mama lifestyle, along with recipes from around the internet. I will link the book and give a page number, or website, where applicable****
**I also cook with my Leftover days in mind, and double almost every recipe that I make. My shopping list will reflect single recipe amounts as we have a much larger than average family to prepare for. **
- Breakfast: Brown Rice Cake with Single Serve Low Fat PB Spread and a Banana, Oolong collagen Tea from the gas station
- Lunch: Travel Food
- Dinner: Travel Food
- Snack: Travel Food
- Snack: Snickers Shake
- Breakfast: DF Keto Coffee Cake
- Lunch: DF Broccoli Soup
- Dinner: Sloppy Joe Bowls
- Snack: Best Popcorn Seasoning on Air-popped Corn with Gelatin Tea
- Snack: Snickers Pudding, we will make ours with Egg White Protein Powder
- Breakfast: Chickpea Omelet I did not use black salt
- Lunch: Spaghetti Soup
- Dinner: Cheeseless Chicken Parm with Southern Style Green Beans – FP
- Snack: Lemon Bar in a jar
- Snack: Oatmeal Pumpkin Scones with Gelatin tea
- Breakfast: Flaxseed Cinnamon Cookies with Decaf Trimmy Light
- Lunch: lentil Soup
- Dinner: Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
- Snack: Keto 5 Minute Granola with Foundation Milk (Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook)
- Snack: Rootbeer Shake
- Breakfast: Baked Oatmeal with Gelatin English Trim Tea (recipe in testing)
- Lunch: Lasagna Soup
- Dinner: Keto Chicken Teriyaki
- Snack: Gut Healing Jello
- Snack: Keto Cookies
- Breakfast: Chickpea Flour Pancakes with Maple Nut Syrup
- Lunch: Red Bean, Quinoa, and Kale Soup
- Dinner: Paleo Turkey Divan with Broccoli
- Snack: Caboodle Cookies (recipe in testing)
- Snack: Coconut Protein Baobab Bars
- Breakfast: Breakfast Cookies with Collagen Decaf Coffee
- Lunch: Easy Chili
- Dinner: Easy SF Korean Beef with Veggies
- Snack: Keto Cinnamon Bread
- Snack: “That’s Bananas” Shake
Here are my favorite products, should you wonder where to find them, gluten free. And, if you would like to know what’s going on the Treehouse, please sign up for my newsletter!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
If you want to learn more about my Trim Healthy Mama Lifestyle Coaching, How I got my Husband on board with our eating style, or how to cut down your cooking time you have come to the right place.
Leave a Reply