Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I may earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running my site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
Are you a gluten free household, and following the Trim Healthy Plan? I got you, Lovely Lady!
I am sharing our weekly menu plan for our family of 9, for the week of July24-30, 2022.
If I had the freezer space to do it, once a month cooking would be my ideal way to manage meal preparation, but most of our freezer space is tied up in our home-raised meats and frozen fruits and veggie stash to help us in our rural western Montana life.
We also plan our food days to coincide with our Saturday sabbath, or Shabbat, and our Leftover day is Sunday.
This helps us eat our way through our leftovers, while also giving this Mama a day off from cooking….WIN!
If you don’t have a routine with your leftovers, I would implore you to develop one to save your sanity and cut down on your cooking, or steal mine. You can read about it here.
What do you feed a Gluten Free family of 9?
I’m so glad you asked…here we go!
****I will be using recipes from Various Cookbooks that are Compatible with the Trim Healthy Mama lifestyle, along with recipes from around the internet. I will link the book and give a page number, or website, where applicable****
**I also cook with my Leftover days in mind, and double almost every recipe that I make. My shopping list will reflect single recipe amounts as we have a much larger than average family to prepare for. **
- Breakfast: Baked Oatmeal with an Ayurvedic Hot Chocolate
- Lunch: Tuna on Bagels with Homemade Sauerkraut and a Cherry Berry Hydrate Sipper with Duo Greens Powder
- Dinner: Salad with store bought Greek yogurt dressing, and eggs
- Snack: Cinnamon Donuts
- Snack: Banana and a Trimmy Light with Collagen
- Breakfast: Good Morning Coffee Smoothie, using Peanut Powder
- Lunch: keto Matzo Ball Soup
- Dinner: Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Snack: Frosted Strawberry Lemonade
- Snack: Pizza made with All Fuels Bagel as the crust
- Breakfast: Pristine Protein Mousse
- Lunch: Turkey Sausage Minestrone
- Dinner: Turmeric Chicken Curry, made Fuel Pull (see the Trim Healthy Plan) and served with Brown Rice
- Snack: Powerhouse Chia Juice with Collagen
- Snack: Double Chocolate Brownies
- Breakfast: Ugly Oats (recipe in testing)
- Lunch: Chicken Cauliflower Rice Soup
- Dinner: Easy Keto Tamale Pie with Lupini sides
- Snack: Dreamy Dairy Free Chocolate Shake
- Snack: Quinoa Cookies (Recipe in testing)
- Breakfast: Beef Enchilada Breakfast Bake, the link out of Pinterest is broken, so I am making it loosely from the list of ingredients on the pin.
- Lunch: White Bean and Kale Soup
- Dinner: Easy Chicken Curry
- Snack: Creamy Low Carb Pumpkin Shake, recipe in the description
- Snack: Easy Oat Bars
- Breakfast: Teff Breakfast Cereal (recipe in testing)
- Lunch: Chicken Soup
- Dinner: Paleo Turkey and Broccoli Divan Casserole
- Snack: Black Forest Cherry Shake
- Snack: Maple Walnut Tahini Fudge
- Breakfast: Protein Sparing Bread French Toast with Syrup and Crio Bru Trimmy
- Lunch: Instant Pot Pinto Bean Soup
- Dinner: Cilantro Lime Marinade Chicken with Southern Style Green Beans – FP
- Snack: THM Pumpkin Smoothie
- Snack: Sugar-Free Healthy Fudgesicles