Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I may earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running my site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
Are you a gluten free household, and following the Trim Healthy Plan? I got you, Lovely Lady!
I am sharing our weekly menu plan for our family of 9, for the week of April 2-8, 2023.
If I had the freezer space to do it, once a month cooking would be my ideal way to manage meal preparation, but most of our freezer space is tied up in our home-raised meats and frozen fruits and veggie stash to help us in our rural western Montana life.
We also plan our food days to coincide with our Saturday sabbath, or Shabbat, and our Leftover day is Sunday.
This helps us eat our way through our leftovers, while also giving this Mama a day off from cooking….WIN!
If you don’t have a routine with your leftovers, I would implore you to develop one to save your sanity and cut down on your cooking, or steal mine. You can read about it here.
What do you feed a Gluten Free family of 9?
I’m so glad you asked…here we go!
****I will be using recipes from Various Cookbooks that are Compatible with the Trim Healthy Mama lifestyle, along with recipes from around the internet. I will link the book and give a page number, or website, where applicable****
**I also cook with my Leftover days in mind, and double almost every recipe that I make.**
- Breakfast: Fried eggs with veggies and decaf coffee with chicken collagen
- Lunch: Lentil Soup
- Dinner: Meatball Casserole (no recipe yet)
- Snack: Creamy Autumn Apple Salad
- Snack: Keto Vegan Energy Balls
- Breakfast: Oatmeal Orange Cranberry Muffins
- Lunch: Travel Food
- Dinner: Lentil Bolognese (no recipe yet) over green beans
- Snack: Chocolate Chia Pudding
- Snack: Travel Snack
- Breakfast: THM Blueberry Muffins
- Lunch: Healthy Egg Drop Soup
- Dinner: Mexican Lasagna made with Coconut Tortillas
- Snack: Copycat Fritos Bean Dip with homemade corn tortilla chips and Salsa (no recipes yet)
- Snack: Hummus and carrots
- Breakfast: Keto Dutch Baby
- Lunch: Minestrone Soup (no recipe yet)
- Dinner: Chicken Taco bowls with brown rice
- Snack: Lemon Coconut Bars
- Snack: Easy Oat Bars
Thursday- Passover (Begins at sunset)
- Breakfast: Cranberry Citrus Muffins
- Lunch: Crockpot Broccoli Turmeric soup, and I added chicken
- Dinner: Passover Seder
- Snack: PB Chocolate No-Bake Bars
- Snack: Peanut Power Pudding
- Breakfast: Teff Porridge (no recipe yet)
- Lunch: Golden Soup
- Dinner: Pizza Night – Matzah Pizza with Presto Pizza Sauce and cheese
- Snack: Popcorn and Mango Vanilla Frosty or Blueberry Lemonade
- Snack: Fudgy No Bake Cookies
- Breakfast: Sausage Pizza Egg Muffins (I make them in a casserole dish and use turkey sausage)
- Lunch: Leftovers
- Dinner: Leftovers
- Snack: Avocado Matzah Toast with boiled eggs
- Snack: Leftovers
Here are my favorite products, should you wonder where to find them, gluten free. And, if you would like to know what’s going on the Treehouse, please sign up for my newsletter!
Thank you for stopping by!
If you want to know how to Cook Less and Eat More, or want to look into my Trim Healthy Lifestyle Coaching Services, you’ve come to the right place!
Leave a Reply