Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I may earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running my site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
Are you a gluten free household, and following the Trim Healthy Plan? I got you, Lovely Lady!
I am sharing our weekly menu plan for our family of 9, for the week of January 30th – February 5th , 2022.
If I had the freezer space to do it, once a month cooking would be my ideal way to manage meal preparation, but most of our freezer space is tied up in our home-raised meats and frozen fruits and veggie stash to help us in our rural western Montana life.
We also plan our food days to coincide with our Saturday sabbath, or Shabbat, and our Leftover day is Sunday.
This helps us eat our way through our leftovers, while also giving this Mama a day off from cooking….WIN!
If you don’t have a routine with your leftovers, I would implore you to develop one to save your sanity and cut down on your cooking, or steal mine. You can read about it here.
What do you feed a Gluten Free family of 9?
I’m so glad you asked…here we go!
****I will be using recipes from Various Cookbooks that are Compatible with the Trim Healthy Mama lifestyle, along with recipes from around the internet. I will link the book and give a page number, or website, where applicable****
**I also cook with my Leftover days in mind, and double almost every recipe that I make. My shopping list will reflect single recipe amounts as we have a much larger than average family to prepare for. **
- Breakfast: My Favorite Overnight Oatmeal– X8 batch
- Lunch: Travel food
- Dinner: Leftovers
- Snack: Easy No-Bake Snack Bars
- Snack: Leftovers
- Breakfast: PPP Porridge, I make it with 1 1/2 Cups of water
- Lunch: Spaghetti Soup
- Dinner: Spicy Ground Turkey and Green Bean Stirfry
- Snack: Snickers Hot Chocolate
- Snack: Fruity Jello
- Breakfast: Easy Egg White Frittata
- Lunch: Chickpea Curry with Spinach
- Dinner: Korean Beef Bulgogi with Southern Style Green Beans
- Snack: Super Foxy Pineberrry Smoothie
- Snack: 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Cookies
- Breakfast: Simple Breakfast Casserole
- Lunch: Loaded Baked Potato soup
- Dinner: Skillet Yumzetti, we will replace the noodles with broccoli or green beans
- Snack: My Kombucha with Collagen
- Snack: Chocolate Muffins
- Breakfast: Peanut Butter Oatmeal
- Lunch: Vegan Cream of Celery Soup, add glucomannan to thicken instead of flour and eat with a protein drink or add diced chicken breast
- Dinner: Chipolte Chicken and Sweet Potatoes
- Snack: Strawberry White Hot Chocolate Trimmy
- Snack: Blueberry Vanilla Scones
- Breakfast: Keto Banana Bread
- Lunch: Get Methylating Soup
- Dinner: Sourdough Pizza Crust- cheese
- Snack: Coffee with Sugar Free Coffee Creamer and collagen
- Snack: Keto Lemon Skillet Cake
- Breakfast: Apple Cinnamon Oats
- Lunch: Chicken and Black Bean Quesadillas made with Wonder Wraps from the Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook
- Dinner: Low-Carb Crockpot Chicken Enchiladas with Mexican Veggie Rice(recipe in testing)
- Snack: English Tea with Gelatin
- Snack: Applesauce Spice Cake
Here are my favorite products, should you wonder where to find them, gluten free. And, if you would like to know what’s going on the Treehouse, please sign up for my newsletter!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
If you want to learn more about my Trim Healthy Mama Lifestyle Coaching, How I got my Husband on board with our eating style, or how to cut down your cooking time you have come to the right place.
Leave a Reply