There’s nothing like getting to the third day of your week, and you realize that you never got to menu plan…because the crazy kicked in. I’m totally feeling the pressure, Lovely Lady.
I have to remind myself that life happens, in the midst of us making deliberate changes in our health, and we still have to make time and space for the preparation and planning, while providing safe and nutritious food for our family and ourselves.
No way of eating comes without it, even the Standard American Diet comes with necessary preparation….
Here is my reset for this week. It will be gluten and dairy free due to the needs of our family in this season.
I have included links to our favorite products below. If you choose to make a purchase through any of these links, I may receive a small commission at no additional charge to you. This helps me continue to provide free resources and content for you here, and support my little, large family.
We are a family of 9, with tween age young men. I double almost every meal that I make to provide leftovers for specific days during the week, if you want to know more about how I use Leftover Days go here. This menu will be for single batches of meals, and links to the recipes will be provided if they are available. Otherwise the cookbook name and page number will be provided.
- Breakfast – Sheet Pan Eggs with Raw Celery and Carrots. Foxy Coffee with Collagen
- Lunch – Nightshade Free AIP Chili with Decaf Coffee Trimmy
- Dinner – Green Bean Goulash with liquid Aminos. Gelatin in herbal tea
- Snack – Tuna and Mustard on GF Sourdough Flatbread and a hot Boost Juice
- Snack – Blueberry Baked Oatmeal
- Breakfast – Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal with Duo Greens, and Beet Root Powder. Foxy Tea with Collagen
- Lunch – Spaghetti Soup with Decaf Coffee Trimmy
- Dinner – Dirty Veggie “Rice” with Turkey Sausage (recipe in testing)
- Snack – No Bake Snack Bars
- Snack – Strawberry Scones
- Breakfast – Scrambled Eggs with Raw veggies. Trimmy Rich with Creamy Dreamy Hemp Protein Powder. Fluffy Oatmeal Pancakes for the kids with ghee (we can tolerate this, but you may not be able to if you need to be dairy protein free too).
- Lunch – Easy mixed Rice and Beans
- Dinner – Spaghetti Over Southern Style Green Beans
- Snack – Easy Oat Bars with Blueberries and Gelatin tea
- Snack – Double Chocolate Brownies