Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I may earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running my site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
Are you a gluten free household, and following the Trim Healthy Plan? I got you, Lovely Lady!
I am sharing our weekly menu plan for our family of 9, for the week of February 13-19, 2022.
If I had the freezer space to do it, once a month cooking would be my ideal way to manage meal preparation, but most of our freezer space is tied up in our home-raised meats and frozen fruits and veggie stash to help us in our rural western Montana life.
We also plan our food days to coincide with our Saturday sabbath, or Shabbat, and our Leftover day is Sunday.
This helps us eat our way through our leftovers, while also giving this Mama a day off from cooking….WIN!
If you don’t have a routine with your leftovers, I would implore you to develop one to save your sanity and cut down on your cooking, or steal mine. You can read about it here.
What do you feed a Gluten Free family of 9?
I’m so glad you asked…here we go!
****I will be using recipes from Various Cookbooks that are Compatible with the Trim Healthy Mama lifestyle, along with recipes from around the internet. I will link the book and give a page number, or website, where applicable****
**I also cook with my Leftover days in mind, and double almost every recipe that I make. My shopping list will reflect single recipe amounts as we have a much larger than average family to prepare for. **
- Breakfast: Boiled Eggs and Decaf coffee with veggies
- Lunch: Travel Food/Leftovers
- Dinner: Leftovers
- Snack: Easy Keto Granola
- Snack: Leftovers
- Breakfast: Cobbler Oats
- Lunch: Spicy Smokey Salmon Deviled Eggs with raw veggies
- Dinner: Slow Cooker Lentil Sloppy Joes over Riced Veggies (I leave out the maple syrup in this and add pure stevia extract powder)
- Snack: Blueberry Muffins, replaced the butter with coconut oil
- Snack: Easy Quinoa Bars (Recipe in Testing)
- Breakfast: Sweet and Spicy Quiche
- Lunch: Split Pea Soup
- Dinner: Low-Carb Lemon Sesame Chicken with Broccoli
- Snack: Oatmeal Pumpkin Scones
- Snack: Cowboy Cookie Protein Bites, made with coconut oil and Creamy Dreamy Hemp Protein
- Breakfast: Easy Pizza Scramble, we used Hello Cheese from the Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook to keep it Dairy Free
- Lunch: Green Bean Goulash
- Dinner: Chicken Taco meat over Veggies
- Snack: No Bake Cookies
- Snack: Overnight Oatmeal
- Breakfast: Creamy Berry Quinoa Bowl
- Lunch: Red Curry
- Dinner: Chicken Lettuce Wraps over broccoli
- Snack: Instant PB and Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Snack: Glitter Gello (recipe in Testing)
- Lunch: Trim Taco Train Soup
- Dinner: Pizza Night
- Snack: Popcorn Seasoning Bar with gelatin tea
- Snack: Maple-Nut Treats (recipe in testing)
- Breakfast: PB Banana Oatmeal Cookies
- Lunch: Tuna with mustard on GF Sourdough Flatbread
- Dinner: Leftovers
- Snack: Keto No-Bake Granola Bars
- Snack: Boiled eggs and raw veggies