I became a nursing mama for the 7th time in 2020. And, thanks to Trim healthy mama I feel that this has been one of my best post partum periods.
I have not needed a whole lot of support with teas or anything else, no extra pumping, I just eat lovely God-made foods that have helped my youngest beauty thrive while I have released weight consistently.
I have discovered two ingredients that have really kicked my production up, without me even trying to, consistently. Duo Greens powder and Oatmeal in any form.
So, I made these to help support a mama on the go, or those middle of the night nursing sessions that leave you floundering for something to stuff in your mouth so you can get back to sleep when the baby does.
I have included links to some of our favorite products below. If you choose to make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission, at no additional cost to you. This helps me continue to create free content for you to enjoy, and to support my little, large, family.
- 3 Tablespoons Oat Flour, we grind certified gluten free oats from here or buy it here.
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Green Banana Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of each-flax meal, THM Duo Greens Powder, Maca Powder, Sunflower Lecithin(from here or here), Baobab Powder(from here or here), and Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Collagen, from here or here
- 1/4 teaspoon Pure Monk Fruit Extract Powder
- Pinch of Mineral Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Unsweetened Applesauce, water will not work here unless you add it by the teaspoon.
I mix all the dry ingredients together and then add the Applesauce. Mix it until it comes together with no dry powder, and you can leave it in the bowl and eat it straight or make into a bar/balls.
***This is a single serve addition to an E meal or snack on the Trim Healthy Mama Plan. Please add some berries or a half a banana to this to round out your meal***
Thank you so much for stopping by!
If you want to learn more about my Trim Healthy Mama Lifestyle Coaching, Products we use, or how to make killer, lowfat green beans you have come to the right place.
Leave a Reply