Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I may earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running my site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
Are you a gluten free household, and following the Trim Healthy Plan? I got you, Lovely Lady!
I am sharing our weekly menu plan for our family of 9, for the week of February 27 – March 5, 2022.
If I had the freezer space to do it, once a month cooking would be my ideal way to manage meal preparation, but most of our freezer space is tied up in our home-raised meats and frozen fruits and veggie stash to help us in our rural western Montana life.
We also plan our food days to coincide with our Saturday sabbath, or Shabbat, and our Leftover day is Sunday.
This helps us eat our way through our leftovers, while also giving this Mama a day off from cooking….WIN!
If you don’t have a routine with your leftovers, I would implore you to develop one to save your sanity and cut down on your cooking, or steal mine. You can read about it here.
What do you feed a Gluten Free family of 9?
I’m so glad you asked…here we go!
****I will be using recipes from Various Cookbooks that are Compatible with the Trim Healthy Mama lifestyle, along with recipes from around the internet. I will link the book and give a page number, or website, where applicable****
**I also cook with my Leftover days in mind, and double almost every recipe that I make. My shopping list will reflect single recipe amounts as we have a much larger than average family to prepare for. **
- Breakfast: Decaf Coffee with collagen and banana
- Lunch: Salad with eggs and Italian Dressing
- Dinner: Leftovers
- Snack: Baobab Boost Bar
- Snack: Leftovers
- Breakfast: Ugly Oats (you will see it on my Instagram, recipe coming soon), Decaf collagen Coffee with Hazelnut NutPods
- Lunch: Tuna on Bread in a Mug(Original THM Book, seriously my favorite, you have to get it!) made with my Free From Baking Blend, on a mini waffle iron.
- Dinner: “Cheesy” Veggies with ground meat(my “Squeeze Sauce”, snag the recipe by signing up for my newsletter this month)
- Snack: Root Beer Shake (recipe in testing)
- Snack: Peanuts, raw veggies and collagen tea
- Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs(from “water glassed” eggs) and Veggies
- Lunch: Peanut, Cauliflower, and Kale Curry
- Dinner: Green Bean Goulash
- Snack: Easy Oat Bar and 1 Cup Blueberries with collagen Decaf coffee
- Snack: Gluccie Pudding (Trim Healthy Table) with raw veggies and “Pre, Pro, and Post” shake from Trim Healthy Future
- Breakfast: Fluffy Oatmeal Pancakes with PB Powder Spread and Apricot WOW spread (Trim Healthy Future), Oolong tea from the gas station (portable travel breakfast)
- Lunch: Lunch meat, veggies with a decaf Americano (travelling)
- Dinner: Travel food
- Snack: Soaked Blueberry Muffins ( I made ours with buckwheat flour, and plain water, no almond milk)
- Snack: Sugar free meat sticks, raw veggies, more decaf coffee (travelling)
- Breakfast: Overnight Crockpot Oats with gelatin herbal tea
- Lunch: Trim Taco Train Soup
- Dinner: Slim Sloppy Mac with brown rice noodles and Southern Style Green Beans
- Snack: Celery with PB and Decaf coffee with Nut Pods and collagen
- Snack: Brownie Fix Bar with Nuts
- Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with veggies
- Lunch: Pizza Minestrone with extra beans and brown rice noodles
- Dinner: “Cheese Burger” pizza with an on-plan crust(don’t know which one) and Hello Cheese(Trim Healthy Table – Dairy Free)
- Snack: Popcorn with nutritional yeast, collagen tea and carrots
- Snack: Oat Scones (made like “Hamentasen” with on-plan jelly) with gelatin tea
- Breakfast: My Breakfast Burrito Mix with Decaf Coffee
- Lunch: Lentils over veggies
- Dinner: Leftovers
- Snack: Apple and PB Powder Spread with gelatin tea and raw veggies
- Snack: Chocolate PB bars
Here are my favorite products, should you wonder where to find them, gluten free. And, if you would like to know what’s going on the Treehouse, please sign up for my newsletter!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
If you want to learn more about my Trim Healthy Mama Lifestyle Coaching, How I got my Husband on board with our eating style, or how to cut down your cooking time you have come to the right place.
Hi! Thank you for putting these menus together. The Pizza Minestrone link is broken, do you have another link or an idea of where to find the recipe?
Sorry, the recipe was to one of the THM facebook group posts that is now gone. I linked a similar one.