Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I may earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running my site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
Are you a gluten free household, and following the Trim Healthy Plan? I got you, Lovely Lady!
I am sharing our weekly menu plan for our family of 9, for the week of March 13-19, 2022.
If I had the freezer space to do it, once a month cooking would be my ideal way to manage meal preparation, but most of our freezer space is tied up in our home-raised meats and frozen fruits and veggie stash to help us in our rural western Montana life.
We also plan our food days to coincide with our Saturday sabbath, or Shabbat, and our Leftover day is Sunday.
This helps us eat our way through our leftovers, while also giving this Mama a day off from cooking….WIN!
If you don’t have a routine with your leftovers, I would implore you to develop one to save your sanity and cut down on your cooking, or steal mine. You can read about it here.
What do you feed a Gluten Free family of 9?
I’m so glad you asked…here we go!
****I will be using recipes from Various Cookbooks that are Compatible with the Trim Healthy Mama lifestyle, along with recipes from around the internet. I will link the book and give a page number, or website, where applicable****
**I also cook with my Leftover days in mind, and double almost every recipe that I make. My shopping list will reflect single recipe amounts as we have a much larger than average family to prepare for. **
- Breakfast: Travel Food
- Lunch: Travel food
- Dinner: Leftovers
- Snack: Nighty Night Custard
- Snack: Leftovers
- Breakfast: Fried egg sandwich with my Free-From Single Serve bread, recipe in testing
- Lunch: Chicken Soup
- Dinner: Green Bean Goulash
- Snack: 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Pudding
- Snack: Kombucha Jello, if you need to know my tips for low-carb Kombucha you can go here
- Breakfast: Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal with collagen decaf coffee
- Lunch: Spaghetti Soup
- Dinner: Brown Rice and Peanut Sauce with diced chicken breasts, recipe in testing
- Snack: 5 Ingredient Low-Carb Chocolate Pudding
- Snack: 5 minute Keto Granola
Wednesday- Sundown Purim Starts
- Breakfast: Boiled eggs and raw veggies with decaf Trimmy
- Lunch: Chicken Matzo Ball Soup
- Dinner: Lentil Salad, decreased the olive oil to 1Tablespoon
- Snack: Oatmeal Scone Hamentasen with Apricot Wow Spread (Trim Healthy Future)
- Snack: Keto Bark, for those who are not DF and No-Moo Cream Cheese Bites (Trim Healthy Table) for the DF ones.
Thursday- Sundown Purim Ends
- Breakfast: Scrambled eggs and frozen veggies
- Lunch: DF Cheesy Broccoli Soup with collagen coffee
- Dinner: Lentil Burgers with raw veggies
- Snack: Rich Chocolate Pudding
- Snack: Popcorn with this seasoning and collagen tea
- Breakfast: Pumpkin Baked Quinoa with gelatin tea
- Lunch: Quick Keto Ramen with boiled eggs
- Dinner: Keto Teriyaki Chicken with broccoli
- Snack: Easy FP Chocolate Pudding
- Snack: Blooming Onion Chaffle, for me and my husband (not Dairy free). Keto No-Bake Cookies for the kids
- Lunch: Easy Crockpot Lentil Soup
- Dinner: Leftovers
- Snack: Dairy Free Chocolate Cupcakes
- Snack: Glitter Gello, recipe in testing