Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I may earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running my site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
Are you a gluten free household, and following the Trim Healthy Plan? I got you, Lovely Lady!
I am sharing our weekly menu plan for our family of 9, for the week of January 2-8th, 2022.
If I had the freezer space to do it, once a month cooking would be my ideal way to manage meal preparation, but most of our freezer space is tied up in our home-raised meats and frozen fruits and veggie stash to help us in our rural western Montana life.
We also plan our food days to coincide with our Saturday sabbath, or Shabbat, and our Leftover day is Sunday.
This helps us eat our way through our leftovers, while also giving this Mama a day off from cooking….WIN!
If you don’t have a routine with your leftovers, I would implore you to develop one to save your sanity and cut down on your cooking, or steal mine. You can read about it here.
What do you feed a Gluten Free family of 9?
I’m so glad you asked…here we go!
****I will be using recipes from Various Cookbooks that are Compatible with the Trim Healthy Mama lifestyle, along with recipes from around the internet. I will link the book and give a page number, or website, where applicable****
**I also cook with my Leftover days in mind, and double almost every recipe that I make. My shopping list will reflect single recipe amounts as we have a much larger than average family to prepare for. **
- Breakfast: Lemon Poppyseed Muffins with Foxy Coffee
- Lunch: Leftovers or Grocery Store food stop
- Dinner: Leftovers
- Snack: Leftovers
- Snack: Cocoa Butter Coffee and I used stevia in place of the honey
- Breakfast: Oat Bran Muffins, substitute any on-plan sweetener for the coconut sugar. I will be using 1 teaspoon pure stevia extract powder or pure monk fruit extract powder. Fuel Pull Collagen Coffee with Rashida’s Creamer(Trim Healthy Future p.53 )
- Lunch: Syn Free Chickpea and tomato Soup and Cinnamon Caramel Oolong Tea
- Dinner: Rice and Tuna Waffles with Raw Veggies and my Kombucha
- Snack: No Bake Keto Cookies
- Snack: Velvety Ginger Cookie Sip
- Breakfast: Keto French Toast this one only has a Pinterest image with the recipe and instructions
- Lunch: Red Curry
- Dinner: Lentil Tacos on Masa Wonder Wraps with Raw Carrots and my Kombucha
- Snack: Strawberry Almond Four Muffins
- Snack: Protein Coffee
- Breakfast: Brown Rice Pudding and Baobab Turmeric Tea
- Lunch: Chicken and Cauliflower Rice Soup
- Dinner: Cabbage Noodle Tuna Casserole and My Southern style Green Beans
- Snack: Blueberry Muffins
- Snack: Refrigerator Iced Coffee with collagen added
- Breakfast: Buckwheat Pancakes with FP Syrup, I do not bake with DF milks and I will be letting the Buckwheat flour and water soak with some Apple cider vinegar overnight, as I do not buy mine sprouted at this time. With a Hot Shrinker
- Lunch: Trim Taco Train Soup
- Dinner: Ground Venison and Perfect Millet
- Snack: Chocolate Covered Roasted Chickpeas(Recipe in Testing)
- Snack: Salted Caramel Apple Bulletproof Tea
- Breakfast: Low-Carb Granola with Foundation milk(Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook p. 439). Fuel Pull Coffee with Rashida’s Creamer(Trim Healthy Future p. 53 )
- Lunch: Spicy Kale Soup, we use Turkey Sausage or ground meat as needed
- Dinner: Gluten Free Sourdough Discard Pizza Crust with salad
- Snack: Coconut Flour Shortbread, I did sub out the sweetener for pure stevia extract powder
- Snack: Pumpkin Spice Oolong
- Breakfast: Crockpot Cinnamon Granola with applesauce and Fuel Pull collagen coffee.
- Lunch: Crockpot Black Bean Soup with my Kombucha
- Dinner: Keto Cauliflower Ziti with Raw Veggies
- Snack: PB Whoopie Pies
- Snack: Sweet Cinnamon Latte