This recipe was created one night when I wanted a decadent crossover before I went to bed after our baby had spent most of the evening cluster feeding, but I did not want to cook anything to get it because I was very ready to go to bed.
- My quick PB powder spread and we like this brand of PB Powder or the THM Peanut Flour
- 1/2- 1 small banana, sliced *(crossover option)
- 1 Tablespoon nuts or seeds *(without the banana this would make it an S on THM)
- 1 Tablespoon low carb chocolate chips, I used 100% dark chips here, but this kind would be amazing too.
- 1 Tablespoon unsweetened Shredded Coconut, we really like getting it from here.
- Mix up your PB powder spread
- Cut up your banana and add it to the bowl
- Add your toppings
I get it, busy mommas need a super simple snack! So, I give you my creation that tasted like a banana split without ice cream, or a lot of effort.