As a mom of 7, I love a good skillet meal. If it includes potatoes, then my whole crew is excited too!
With the addition of potatoes back into the Trim Healthy Mama lifestyle, thanks Pearl and Serene, we are finding all the ways to use these little buddies in new and healthy way.
I have included links to some of my favorite products below. If you choose to purchase something through the links provided, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. This helps me continue to provide free recipes and content here, and support my little, large family.
- 2lbs 96% ground meat, or rinsed heavily with hot water after cooking to release extra fat after cooking for any higher fat content ground meat.
- 12 Cups diced, boiled golden potatoes
- 2 Cups frozen peas
- 1/2 Cup Nutritional Yeast
- 2 Tablespoons Braggs Liquid Aminos
- 1 Tablespoon Garam Masala or Curry Powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
we get most of our bulk spices here
Cook, and rinse if necessary, ground meat. Boil the diced golden potatoes, and drain. Then, add all ingredients to the same pot as the meat and cook until heated through.
Thank you so much for stopping by!
If you want to learn more about the products we use, How to build a gluten free pantry, or how to start making Gluten Free Sourdough you have come to the right place.
Leave a Reply