Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I may earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running my site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
Are you a gluten free household, and following the Trim Healthy Plan? I got you, Lovely Lady!
-I am sharing our weekly menu plan for our family of 9, for the week of April 9-15, 2023.
If I had the freezer space to do it, once a month cooking would be my ideal way to manage meal preparation, but most of our freezer space is tied up in our home-raised meats and frozen fruits and veggie stash to help us in our rural western Montana life.
We also plan our food days to coincide with our Saturday sabbath, or Shabbat, and our Leftover day is Sunday.
This helps us eat our way through our leftovers, while also giving this Mama a day off from cooking….WIN!
If you don’t have a routine with your leftovers, I would implore you to develop one to save your sanity and cut down on your cooking, or steal mine. You can read about it here.
What do you feed a Gluten Free family of 9?
I’m so glad you asked…here we go!
****I will be using recipes from Various Cookbooks that are Compatible with the Trim Healthy Mama lifestyle, along with recipes from around the internet. I will link the book and give a page number, or website, where applicable****
**I also cook with my Leftover days in mind, and double almost every recipe that I make.**
- Breakfast: Fried eggs, cheese and 1/2 avocado
- Lunch: Santa Fe Soup(remaking a recipe from my childhood)
- Dinner: Potato Salad (simple and made with homemade mayo), and Chicken Taco Meat
- Snack: Peach Cobbler
- Snack: Peanut Power Pudding
- Breakfast: Gluten Free Cream of Not-Wheat
- Lunch: Split Pea Soup
- Dinner: Turkey Broccoli Divan
- Snack: Caramel PB Protein Balls
- Snack: Deviled Eggs
- Breakfast: Oatmeal Breakfast Pizzas
- Lunch: Spicy Beef Ramen
- Dinner: Mujadara, I made ours with brown rice
- Snack: No Bake Snack Bars
- Snack: Salted Caramel Deep S Smoothie
- Breakfast: Sausage and Egg Bake
- Lunch: Vegan lentil Tortilla Soup
- Dinner: Whole 30 Chicken “Parm” and Green Beans
- Snack: Vegan Keto Cinnamon Roll Bites
- Snack: Creamy Keto Cinnamon Smoothie
Thursday- Passover Ends at Sunset
- Breakfast: Cinnamon “Rice” Breakfast Pudding
- Lunch: Loaded Sausage Fotato Soup, made with Turkey Sausage
- Dinner: Lemon Sesame Chicken with Cole Slaw
- Snack: Overnight Chocolate Oatmeal
- Snack: Vegan Keto Zucchini Noatmeal Bars
- Breakfast: Bagel Breakfast Sandwiches
- Lunch: Chicken Pot Pie Soup, you will need to read the pinterest image to see the instructions.
- Dinner: Pizza Night
- Snack: Easy Oat Bars
- Snack: Popcorn
- Breakfast: Protein Waffles
- Lunch: Leftovers
- Dinner: Leftovers
- Snack: Cinnamon Crockpot Granola with foundation milk(Trim Healthy Cookbook)
- Snack: Leftovers
Here are my favorite products, should you wonder where to find them, gluten free. And, if you would like to know what’s going on the Treehouse, please sign up for my newsletter!
Thank you for stopping by!
If you want to know how to Cook Less and Eat More, or want to look into my Trim Healthy Lifestyle Coaching Services, you’ve come to the right place!