Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I may earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running my site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
Are you a gluten free household, and following the Trim Healthy Plan? I got you, Lovely Lady!
I am sharing our weekly menu plan for our family of 9, for the week of May 22 – 28, 2022.
If I had the freezer space to do it, once a month cooking would be my ideal way to manage meal preparation, but most of our freezer space is tied up in our home-raised meats and frozen fruits and veggie stash to help us in our rural western Montana life.
We also plan our food days to coincide with our Saturday sabbath, or Shabbat, and our Leftover day is Sunday.
This helps us eat our way through our leftovers, while also giving this Mama a day off from cooking….WIN!
If you don’t have a routine with your leftovers, I would implore you to develop one to save your sanity and cut down on your cooking, or steal mine. You can read about it here.
What do you feed a Gluten Free family of 9?
I’m so glad you asked…here we go!
****I will be using recipes from Various Cookbooks that are Compatible with the Trim Healthy Mama lifestyle, along with recipes from around the internet. I will link the book and give a page number, or website, where applicable****
**I also cook with my Leftover days in mind, and double almost every recipe that I make. My shopping list will reflect single recipe amounts as we have a much larger than average family to prepare for. **
- Breakfast: Fried eggs over salad with Fuel Pull Decaf coffee
- Lunch: Leftovers
- Dinner: Leftovers
- Snack: Greek yogurt banana and a brown rice cake
- Snack: Ugly Oats (my recipe in testing)
- Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs and Veggies with Iced cold brew coffee
- Lunch: Mother Hubbard Soup (Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook – THMCB)
- Dinner: Pinto Beans and Cornbread (My recipe in testing)
- Snack: Easy Oat Bar with Fuel Pull Decaf Coffee
- Snack: Miracle Mousse Makeover (Trim Healthy Table – THT)
- Breakfast: Anabolic Oatmeal (Original THM Book) with Gelatin Tea
- Lunch: Wonder Wraps (THMCB or THT) with Tuna and veggies
- Dinner: Sausage and Cabbage Rice
- Snack: “That’s Bananas” Shake
- Snack: Two Minute Truffles (THMCB) and Decaf Collagen coffee
- Breakfast: Fried Eggs and Veggies with Decaf coffee
- Lunch: Split Pea Soup with Gelatin tea
- Dinner: Green Bean Goulash with pulled chicken
- Snack: Dog Gone Good Dip and Veggies
- Snack: Rootbeer Shake (my recipe in testing)
- Breakfast: Fluffy Oat Pancakes with decaf collagen Coffee
- Lunch: Travel food
- Dinner: Lentil Soup (THMCB)
- Snack: Travel Food
- Snack: Pre, Pro, Post Shake (Trim Healthy Future – THF) and air popped Popcorn
- Breakfast: Fluffy Oat Pancakes with decaf collagen coffee
- Lunch: Easy Chili
- Dinner: Salmon Cakes with Southern Style Green Beans
- Snack: Treeces (THMCB) with Gelatin tea
- Snack: Lemon Pucker Gummies (THT)
- Breakfast: Sheet Pan Fried Eggs and Veggies
- Lunch: Black Bean Chowder (my recipe in testing)
- Dinner: Brown Rice and Peanut Sauce
- Snack: Singing Canary Truffles (THT) with Veggies
- Snack: Salted Caramel Cake (THT), minus frosting for our DF child
Here are my favorite products, should you wonder where to find them, gluten free. And, if you would like to know what’s going on the Treehouse, please sign up for my newsletter!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
If you want to learn more about my Trim Healthy Mama Lifestyle Coaching, How I got my Husband on board with our eating style, or how to cut down your cooking time you have come to the right place.