Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I may earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running my site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
Are you a gluten free household, and following the Trim Healthy Plan? I got you, Lovely Lady!
I am sharing our weekly menu plan for our family of 9, for the week of March 19-25, 2023.
If I had the freezer space to do it, once a month cooking would be my ideal way to manage meal preparation, but most of our freezer space is tied up in our home-raised meats and frozen fruits and veggie stash to help us in our rural western Montana life.
We also plan our food days to coincide with our Saturday sabbath, or Shabbat, and our Leftover day is Sunday.
This helps us eat our way through our leftovers, while also giving this Mama a day off from cooking….WIN!
If you don’t have a routine with your leftovers, I would implore you to develop one to save your sanity and cut down on your cooking, or steal mine. You can read about it here.
What do you feed a Gluten Free family of 9?
I’m so glad you asked…here we go!
****I will be using recipes from Various Cookbooks that are Compatible with the Trim Healthy Mama lifestyle, along with recipes from around the internet. I will link the book and give a page number, or website, where applicable****
**I also cook with my Leftover days in mind, and double almost every recipe that I make. My shopping list will reflect single recipe amounts as we have a much larger than average family to prepare for. **
- Breakfast: Almond Flour Apple Cider Donuts
- Lunch: Low Carb Creamy Broccoli Soup
- Dinner: Healthy Baked Millet Falafel with Green Beans
- Snack: Almond Joy Smoothie
- Snack: Teff Pudding
- Breakfast: Kringla
- Lunch: Deep S Gumbo with Fotato Salad from Trim Healthy Cookbook
- Dinner: Chickpea Pasta with Meat Sauce
- Snack: Immune Boosting Hot Nog
- Snack: Sugared Pepitas
- Breakfast: Keto Waffles
- Lunch: Hearty Two Bean Lentil Chili
- Dinner: Tomato Basil Chicken Skillet with Beet Salad
- Snack: Peanut Butter & Jelly Smoothie
- Snack: Chocolate Chia Pudding
- Breakfast: Cinnamon Rice Breakfast Pudding
- Lunch: Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Dinner: Turkey Spinach Meatloaf
- Snack: Oat Fiber Muffins
- Snack: Strawberry Lime Boost Smoothie
- Breakfast: Keto No-Bake Cookies
- Lunch: Travel Food
- Dinner: Travel Food
- Snack: Travel Food
- Snack: Travel Food
- Breakfast: Oatmeal and Carrot Bacon
- Lunch: Creamy Tomato Soup
- Dinner: Pizza Night
- Snack: Popcorn and Protein(a drink of some kind)
- Snack: Easy Almond Tart
- Lunch: Leftovers
- Dinner: Leftovers
- Snack: Leftovers
- Snack: Keto Cranberry Cobbler
Here are my favorite products, should you wonder where to find them, gluten free. And, if you would like to know what’s going on the Treehouse, please sign up for my newsletter!
Thank you for stopping by!
If you want to know how to Cook Less and Eat More, or want to look into my Trim Healthy Lifestyle Coaching Services, you’ve come to the right place!