Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. If you click them, I may earn a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but this commission helps support the work of running my site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
Are you a gluten free household, and following the Trim Healthy Plan? I got you, Lovely Lady!
I am sharing our weekly menu plan for our family of 9, for the week of March 6-12, 2022.
If I had the freezer space to do it, once a month cooking would be my ideal way to manage meal preparation, but most of our freezer space is tied up in our home-raised meats and frozen fruits and veggie stash to help us in our rural western Montana life.
We also plan our food days to coincide with our Saturday sabbath, or Shabbat, and our Leftover day is Sunday.
This helps us eat our way through our leftovers, while also giving this Mama a day off from cooking….WIN!
If you don’t have a routine with your leftovers, I would implore you to develop one to save your sanity and cut down on your cooking, or steal mine. You can read about it here.
What do you feed a Gluten Free family of 9?
I’m so glad you asked…here we go!
****I will be using recipes from Various Cookbooks that are Compatible with the Trim Healthy Mama lifestyle, along with recipes from around the internet. I will link the book and give a page number, or website, where applicable****
**I also cook with my Leftover days in mind, and double almost every recipe that I make. My shopping list will reflect single recipe amounts as we have a much larger than average family to prepare for. **
- Breakfast: Travel Food
- Lunch: Travel Food
- Dinner: Leftovers
- Snack: Flaxseed Pumpkin Muffins, without frosting for DF ones
- Snack: Leftovers
- Breakfast: Pumpkin Oatmeal Bread (Recipe in Testing) and collagen decaf trimmy
- Lunch: Green Borscht, recipe in testing
- Dinner: One-Pot Arroz con Pollo
- Snack: Hazlenut Chocolate Muffins, with 85% dark chocolate chips
- Snack: Fat stripping Frappa, with Duo Greens (Original THM Book)
- Breakfast: Cinnamon Bun Cake
- Lunch: Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Dinner: Enchilada Meatball Bake with Hello Cheese (Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook)
- Snack: Easy Oat Bar
- Snack: Strawberry Almond Flour Muffins, exchanged unsweetened applesauce for our DF ones
- Breakfast: Sylvia’s Waffles with Maple Nut Syrup
- Lunch: Pizza Soup
- Dinner: Spicy Quinoa Fritters with Broccoli
- Snack: Blueberry Muffins, replaced sour cream with unsweetened applesauce for the DF ones
- Snack: Peanuts with veggies
- Breakfast: Fried eggs with raw veggies and decaf coffee with Nut Pods
- Lunch: Lentil Soup
- Dinner: Beef Bulgogi over Salad
- Snack: Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal with Duo Greens Powder
- Snack: Maple-Nut Bites, recipe in Testing
- Breakfast: Rustic Oat Scones, recipe in Testing
- Lunch: Meatball Minestrone, minus cheese
- Dinner: Asian Fettuccine
- Snack: Double Chocolate Brownies, made with coconut oil.
- Snack: Deviled Eggs
- Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with veggies
- Lunch: Pinto Bean Soup
- Dinner: YumZetti (recipe in testing)
- Snack: GF Wacky Cake, recipe in testing
- Snack: Cinnamon Apple Quinoa, recipe in testing